Tuesday, July 12, 2011

MedSafe Biometric Safe

MedSafe biometric safe



MedSafe Medical Biometric Fingerprint Safe
I have a large family - 4 Kids and lots of nephews and nieces running around..not to mention their parents. I don't want to have to worry about the kids getting into my medication or stupid in-laws stealing them. This Med-Safe medical biometric safe is the perfect solution for keeping my medication safe.

What I really like about the MedSafe biometric safe is that it is small enough to be carried around but still has enough room for about 8 bottles of medication. When I'm not traveling, I can place the safe back on my bathroom wall.

The MedSafe Biometric Safe comes with the standard options - batteries and backup key. It can recognize 120 different fingerprints.

If there is ever an emergency in which I need quick access to my meds, the opening process takes about a second - which is sometimes faster than opening a medicine closet!

I hear that prescription drug abuse is a big problem. I have pharmacy friends that tell me about the junkies they see coming into their stores. I do not want my children to sneak my pills. That is why I trust the MedSafe Biometric Safe to protect my medication.

No comments:

Post a Comment