Sunday, November 6, 2011

OneCentLinks.com

Here we go again, another make money online scheme - One Cent Links. Well, I like money so I gave this one a try - only because it's quite easy...one cent links doesn't even require a sign up. So, you literally only have to post your link and request your money when you have some banked. Cool.

I gave it a try. Onecentlinks provides some banners that I used to post on some other blogs.

this one, actually. click it :)


so, anyway, the tools one cent links proved are a great help. just copy and paste. I racked up about 100 click in a week. nothing special but I wasn't going to put a lot of time into this. a buck for doing no work is fine by me. Here's what they sent me


Pretty sweett, eh?  So, onecentlinks.com, thank you. Don't forget to click my link above.

No comments:

Post a Comment